SMALL GROUP TOURS
7 day tour from £2,495pp
Why we love this tour
Camping like you've never seen it before! If you love being on safari, there's no better way to immerse yourself in the magical parks of Botswana than on a luxury mobile camping tour. With a maximum of just 7 people on this small group tour, you'll be sure to make friendships that last long after the trip has ended.
From the depths of Moremi to exploring the fringes of the Okavango Delta by mokoro, you'll soon see why Botswana is so renowned for it's fantastic wildlife. This is the perfect trip if you don't have much time but want a great experience in the bush.
- Experience game drives in the Moremi Game Reserve in the Xakanaxa region of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy day and night game drives, walking safaris and mokoro excursions in the Mababe River Private Reserve between Chobe and Khwai
- Perfect for those short on time who want to hit the highlights of Botswana in an adventurous style that leaves a light footprint
- Fly-in and out to save on travel time
Days 1-3 | Moremi Game Reserve
Our tour group meets in Maun before boarding a small bush plane into Moremi, where our first three nights are spent in the Xakanaxa region where we explore the surrounding wilderness on morning and afternoon game drives. Moremi is amongst the best game reserves in Africa for viewing the endangered African wild dog, and the surrounding area covers the territories of at least 4 prides of lion!
Days 4-6 | Mababe Private Reserve
After enjoying an early breakfast, we take a slow drive through Moremi Game Reserve north-east towards the Mababe Private Reserve passing the magnificent Dombo Hippo Pools en route. We spend the following three nights camping at an exclusive campsite in the concession, exploring the delta floodplains and surrounding area on both day and night game drives, seeing the wilderness on foot and by the famous mokoro canoes, all giving us the chance to enjoy an up close and personal encounter with Botswana’s flora and fauna.
Day 7 | Maun
After a final morning in the bush and a hearty breakfast you'll take a game-drive to the Khwai airstrip where you will be met by your charter flight back to Maun.
- Starts: Maun
- Ends: Maun
- Dates: This tour operates all year round but we recommend Apr-Oct
- Group size: Min 2, Max 7
- Accommodation Type: mid-range mobile tented camps
- Age restrictions: 12+ (16+ for mokoros)
- 6 nights en-suite comfortable tented accommodation in exclusive camps
- All meals and drinks
- Charter flights Maun-Moremi and Khwai-Maun
- All game viewing activities and park fees
- Services of a guide, chef and camp help
- Take Me To Africa goody bag
- International flights & Visas
- Travel insurance
- Pre or post tour accommodation
- Activities not specified in the detailed itinerary
- Gratuities and spending money
- Items of a personal nature