7 day tour from £2,925pp
Why we love this tour
A short and sweet mobile glamping experience that takes you to three of Botswana’s cherished regions, Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta. This adventure is perfect for travellers who have shorter leave periods or guests who would like to sample luxury mobile camping for 6 nights.
With 2 nights in each of the 3 destinations we visit, this trip still gives you a really good feel for the highlights of Northern Botswana in luxury campsites that become a home from home and gets you closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness.
- Take a private boat cruise on the Chobe River and get close to the largest concentration of elephants in Africa
- Discover he many leopards and wild dogs of Savute and the large prides of lion in this area
- Explore the Okavango Delta waterways of the Nxabega Concession by mokoro
- Experience the magic of luxury mobile camping
Days 1-2 | Chobe National Park
Your journey begins at Kasane Airport where you will meet your private guide who will accompany you throughout your adventure. Your guide will then drive you to a secluded camp site in Chobe National Park, where you will spend two nights. Chobe National Park is home to thrilling action-packed wildlife interactions and the largest concentration of elephants in Africa. Here you can embark on thrilling game drives and enjoy a spectacular private boat cruise on the Chobe River Experience unforgettable game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River.
Days 3-4 | Savute
The next leg of your tour will be a game drive transfer that will take you into the beautiful Savute area of the Chobe National Park. Here, surrounded by pristine wilderness, you will spend two nights at a mobile camp, however, during the months of February and April you will be unwinding at the delightful &Beyond Savute Under Canvas in spacious meru style tents. The area is known for its large prides of lion, African wild dog, leopard and spotted hyena that prowl the landscape in search of prey. Adventures in the Savute include game drives and the opportunity to see volcanic outcrops and Bushmen paintings.
Days 5-7 | Nxabega Concession, Okavango Delta
On the final leg of your journey you will be flown to the famous Nxabega concession in the Okavango Delta. Here you will spend two nights at the Expeditions campsite. Experience an adventure-filled mix of water (seasonal) and land activities from game drives to mokoro and catch-and-release fishing. You'll be flown to Maun on the final day with a fond farewell from your guide as your Mini Expedition across Botswana comes to a close.
- Starts/Ends: Kasane to Maun
- Operated by: &Beyond
- Dates: This tour operates from Feb to Dec on selected scheduled dates
- Group size: Min 2, Max 6
- Accommodation Type: luxury mobile camps (with 1 semi-permanent camp Feb-Apr)
- Age restrictions: 16+ up to 70 years
- 6 nights accommodation
- All inclusive of meals and drinks
- Internal flights
- Road transfers
- All game drives and water-based activities as stated (seasonal)
- Services of an &Beyond guide
- Take Me To Africa goody bag
- All flights & Visas
- All premium drinks
- Travel insurance
- Pre or post tour accommodation
- Gratuities and spending money
- Items of a personal nature