6 days from £2,475
Why we love this trip
This best seller is aimed at those who are a short on time, but keen to see some game as well as
gorillas on their safari. You’ll have ample time to trek endangered mountain gorillas twice, as well as
enjoy abundant game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National park.
On this hosted FLY IN safari we include domestic flights to save those long journeys by vehicle. Luxury accommodation, friendly hosts, professional guides and custom made safari vehicles promise to make this the trip of a lifetime.
Aside from incredible gorillas and game, Uganda boasts some of the top bird watching in Africa, with over 1000 different species including the remarkable grey crowned crane and a host of endemic forest birds.
Entebbe & Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
On arrival at Entebbe Airport you'll be transferred to your hotel and depending on your time of arrival, can spend time exploring the city. We'll take a short flight to Bwindi where we will have the opportunity for two days of gorilla tracking, as well as forest walks, visits to a local school or orphanage or the Batwa pygmy village, and curio shopping if you fancy it!
Queen Elizabeth National Park
From here we drive a relatively short distance to to Ishasha in the southern part of Queen Elizabeth National Park to experience game drives looking for the huge herds of buffalo, elephant, Uganda kob and of course the famous tree-climbing lion typically found in the area. After a short but sweet game viewing experience we take a short flight back to Entebbe for onward journeys home or extended African adventures.
Tour Length: 6 days
Operated by: Wild Frontiers
Dates: This tour operates annually once or twice a month
Group size: Min 2, Max 12
Accommodation Type: mid-luxury hotels and lodges
Age restrictions: 16+
Price per person Sharing: from £2475 to £2695 excl. permits
Single Supplement: from £365 to £500
International Return Flights: from London approx. £850
- 5 nights accommodation
- One way flights Entebbe to Kihihi/QENP
- 4x4 transport
- Activities as stated in the itinerary
- Meals/drinks as stated in the itinerary
- National Park fees
- Airport transfers
- Services of a highly experienced guide
- Take Me To Africa goody bag
- International flights
- Meals / activities not stated
- Gorilla permits $600 per trek
- Travel insurance
- Pre or post tour accommodation
- Gratuities and spending money
- Items of a personal nature
Why book with us?
Our trips are handpicked to be the definition of group travel at its best.
• 100% recommended by our tour guests •
• Full financial protection incl. ATOL where flights are added/included •
• Mid-range to luxury style accommodation •
• Upgraded activities with superior local guides •
• Small groups of up to 12 people •
• Like-minded travellers that build lasting friendships •