Budget Taste of Uganda
7 days from £2,725
Why we love this trip
Experience both gorilla and chimpanzee tracking as well as some great game viewing on this value tour which takes you to 3 of Uganda’s best game parks: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Kibale Forest National Park and the Northern Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Entebbe & Kibale Forest National Park
On arrival at Entebbe Airport you'll be transferred to your hotel and depending on your time of arrival, can spend time exploring the city. We drive west through the countryside to get to Kibale, our home for the next two nights and our base to track chimpanzees, take a swamp walk, and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area.
Queen Elizabeth National Park & Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
From Kibale we depart for the northern section of the Queen Elizabeth National park for a leisurely boat cruise along the Kazinga Channel where the shores are dotted with herds of elephant, buffalo, pods of hippos, and countless bird species. We'll also enjoy a game drive in this fantastic park en-route to our next destination, Bwindi, where the gorillas await! We follow the mountain gorillas as they range freely in the impenetrable forest, and discover their gorgeous natural habitual and the many species they share it with. After this whistle stop tour of Uganda we head back to Entebbe for onward journeys home or extended African adventures.
Tour Length: 7 days
Operated by: Crystal Safaris
Dates: This tour operates annually once or twice a month - see calendar for scheduled departures
Group size: Min 2, Max 12
Accommodation Type: budget to mid-range
Age restrictions: 15+
Price per person Sharing: from £2725 incl. permits
Single Supplement: from £335
International Return Flights: from London approx. £850
- 6 nights accommodation
- 4x4 ground transportation
- Activities as stated in the itinerary
- Meals/drinks as stated in the itinerary
- National Park fees
- 1 chimp permit & 1 gorilla permit
- Airport transfers
- Services of a highly experienced guide
- Take Me To Africa goody bag
- International flights
- Meals / activities not stated
- Additional chimp / gorilla permits
- Travel insurance
- Pre or post tour accommodation
- Gratuities and spending money
- Items of a personal nature
Why book with us?
Our trips are handpicked to be the definition of group travel at its best.
• 100% recommended by our tour guests •
• Full financial protection incl. ATOL where flights are added/included •
• Mid-range to luxury style accommodation •
• Upgraded activities with superior local guides •
• Small groups of up to 12 people •
• Like-minded travellers that build lasting friendships •